08 May Programme of the opening
Welcome to the 4th FoodIntegrity Conference!
The programme of the official opening has been published.
The opening session will take place on May 10th from 8.30 to 9.00, and it will include the following welcoming speeches:
- Welcome from Barilla (Speaker: Victoria Spadaro Grant, chief R&D and Quality Officer, Barilla Group)
- Welcome from the University of Parma (Speaker: Furio Brighenti, Pro-Rector Delegate for Research, University of Parma)
- Welcome from Parma, Creative city of Gastronomy Unesco (Speaker: Federico Pizzarotti, Mayor of Parma)
- Welcome from FoodIntegrity Project (Speakers: Paul Brereton, Head of Agri-food Research, Fera Science Ldt & FI Coordinator and Alexandra Tuijtelaars, Research Programme Officer, European Commission)
- Welcome from FoodIntegrity 2017 Conference Committees and introduction of the agenda (Speaker: Michele Suman, Head of Food Safety Research, Barilla Group & FoodIntegrity 2017 Conference Chair)
For more details check the Full programme page